Please Support AVManiacs By Ordering Through Our Affiliate Links.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Classics on good DVD releases

Re: Classics on good DVD releases

Here's a link to my thread about SEX FREAKS with some screen grabs:
    http://www.avmaniacs.com/forums/show...t=43569&page=1
    CINEMA SEWER MAGAZINE
    www.cinemasewer.com

One of these days I will pick this up. As a fan of perversion, and particularly its potential for multiplicity, this is, in principle, right up my alley. The problem with most films of this type is that they are often actually very standard, and the "perversion" angle is just a hook. Woah, titty fucking. Oh my god, anal. What a scandal!

Hopefully this film is more interesting than that. At least from the screenshots, it looks it (stylistically, at least).

doing it to death Randy Thomas G's Avatar

The old NuTech Digital releases of Easy, Nothing to Hide, 3AM and Vista Valley PTA all looked quite good but are OOP and increasingly hard to find. Ditto the I-Candy release of Exhausted. Synapse's release of THE IMAGE on blu is a must buy as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Randy Thomas G View Post
    The old NuTech Digital releases of Easy, Nothing to Hide, 3AM and Vista Valley PTA all looked quite good but are OOP and increasingly hard to find. Ditto the I-Candy release of Exhausted. Synapse's release of THE IMAGE on blu is a must buy as well.
    Those Nu-Tech DVDs were all from tape masters. Good tape masters, but tape masters all the same.

Quote Originally Posted by John Lyons View Post
    Those Nu-Tech DVDs were all from tape masters. Good tape masters, but tape masters all the same.
    Many of my regular hardcore buys in 2009 were the NuTech DVDs. If you visit the Adult DVD Marketplace, you might be able to find purveyors offering remnant copies of them. I doubt they'll get a new print transfer, and the prices of these old [I think they were all released circa 1998-2001] DVDs were attractive.
    Last edited by vincent_z; 04-17-2012 at 04:56 AM. Reason: Wrong year purchased originally shown.
    ■ The United States is a nation of laws: Badly written and randomly enforced. ■
    - Frank Zappa

I think I have a NuTech release of Nothing to Hide 2. Holy Cow, Sarah Bellomo. I've never gone to any of those adult expos, but if you could get Sarah Bellomo, Nancy Suiter, Loni Sanders, and Annette Haven in the same room, that's an A Ticket if there ever was one.

Granted, in dog years, these girls are probably 150 years old. But good God, what beautiful women.
    Last edited by Mike F; 05-14-2012 at 04:49 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12