Please Support AVManiacs By Ordering Through Our Affiliate Links.

Page 140 of 331 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142150190240 ... LastLast
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 4952

Thread: Upcoming CODE RED Release Schedule

  1. #2086
    Goo Goo Mucker Ben Gart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,607

    Re: Upcoming CODE RED Release Schedule

    Probably any forum that Matthew posts at. I think RSP has info posted by Ian Jane too (from seeing the info at Latarnia).
    Kundun Rat Terrier: 8/16/02-3/26/11. RIP, Ku.

  2. #2087
    Registered User Mike K's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,273

    Re: Upcoming CODE RED Release Schedule

    Awesome news! Great to see Code Red is back on the ball. I just sent my Paypal payment to Bill. Do we expect these to ship this week?

  3. #2088
    Stacked with Flavor Mark C.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    In Mary Whitehouse's knicker drawer
    Posts
    2,352

    Re: Upcoming CODE RED Release Schedule

    Nice I just placed an order, thanks!
    Littlewhorerecords.com
    Give me Fulci, Bava, and Argento over Antonioni, Fellini, Rossellini.

  4. #2089
    Registered User Marc C's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Berlin, Germany
    Posts
    584

    Re: Upcoming CODE RED Release Schedule

    wait a sec. ... this is not going to be available from the usual online retailers like importcds, dvdpacific or amazon? I have to order it directly from code red, right?

  5. #2090
    Registered User Mike K's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,273

    Re: Upcoming CODE RED Release Schedule

    You can send $21 directly to Bill through Paypal or you can order it on Amazon through The Exterminator for $24.99 plus $2.98 for shipping. Bill's Paypal account is codereddvd@yahoo.com

  6. #2091
    Registered User Marc C's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Berlin, Germany
    Posts
    584

    Re: Upcoming CODE RED Release Schedule

    well, I live in germany .. so it's $25 for me. I'm just trying to figure out, if this is some kind of "exclusive release" only available from code red... would be a bad deal if this shows up for the usual $10-12 at importcds, weeks later.

  7. #2092
    Registered User Mike K's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,273

    Re: Upcoming CODE RED Release Schedule

    Quote Originally Posted by Marc C View Post
    well, I live in germany .. so it's $25 for me. I'm just trying to figure out, if this is some kind of "exclusive release" only available from code red... would be a bad deal if this shows up for the usual $10-12 at importcds, weeks later.
    Yeah I understand what your saying. I believe Bill mentioned that all titles will be sold direct to customers in this manner except some of the more "higher end" titles which I assume will be sold at places like Amazon. Unless your local independent DVD shops start buying exclusively through Bill, I highly doubt these titles are ones we'll be able to walk into stores and see on shelves.

  8. #2093
    Registered User JP Ward's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    109

    Re: Upcoming CODE RED Release Schedule

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike K View Post
    Yeah I understand what your saying. I believe Bill mentioned that all titles will be sold direct to customers in this manner except some of the more "higher end" titles which I assume will be sold at places like Amazon. Unless your local independent DVD shops start buying exclusively through Bill, I highly doubt these titles are ones we'll be able to walk into stores and see on shelves.
    I would think, though, that he'll at least be officially selling them through the Code Red sight. It can't be a total grapevine release forever, I think right now it's so informal because he just received the shipment back from the pressing plant. I would hope the Code Red site eventually has a webstore in one form or another.

    FYI, the UPC code is still 851740003666

  9. #2094
    Stacked with Flavor Mark C.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    In Mary Whitehouse's knicker drawer
    Posts
    2,352

    Re: Upcoming CODE RED Release Schedule

    25 dollars is a alot more than I'm used to paying for CR titles, but if it will shut Bill up I'll do it to get my fix.
    Littlewhorerecords.com
    Give me Fulci, Bava, and Argento over Antonioni, Fellini, Rossellini.

  10. #2095
    Registered User Mike K's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,273

    Re: Upcoming CODE RED Release Schedule

    Quote Originally Posted by JP Ward View Post
    I would think, though, that he'll at least be officially selling them through the Code Red sight. It can't be a total grapevine release forever, I think right now it's so informal because he just received the shipment back from the pressing plant. I would hope the Code Red site eventually has a webstore in one form or another.

    FYI, the UPC code is still 851740003666
    Yeah while I don't mind sending payment to Bill via Paypal, I'm hoping that an official webstore becomes a feature on the Code Red site. It would make it easier for everyone who wants to buy Code Red titles especially the more casual buyers. I guess time will tell. In the meantime, I can't wait to receive "Ghostkeeper", it looks like it's going to be a real treat.

  11. #2096
    Registered User Matthew David's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,963

    Re: Upcoming CODE RED Release Schedule

    Eventually there will likely be a webshop set up at http://codereddvd.com but for now - Paypal to the "Contact" address in the upper right corner will do the trick.

    Anyone is free to order, just giving the board first dibs

    BTW, this new duplication house is willing to press in even smaller runs, as little as 300! (500 Ghostkeepers have been pressed.) So, some of these will truly be LIMITED Editions.

    Next up:

    THE BABYSITTER / TOPLESS STORY
    THE SEVERED ARM / SO SAD ABOUT GLORIA

  12. #2097
    Registered User Brian W's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Trapped In My Skull
    Posts
    1,325

    Re: Upcoming CODE RED Release Schedule

    Well I ordered but spending $24.00 to ship a DVD to Canada is out of my comfort zone.
    If this is the ongoing price for CR releases I'll have to be much more selective.

    If this release can be had cheaper later from sellers like CDImports or DVDPacific...I'll be pissed.
    Last edited by Brian W; 04-19-2012 at 11:21 PM.

  13. #2098
    Registered User Mike K's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,273

    Re: Upcoming CODE RED Release Schedule

    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew David View Post
    Eventually there will likely be a webshop set up at http://codereddvd.com but for now - Paypal to the "Contact" address in the upper right corner will do the trick.

    Anyone is free to order, just giving the board first dibs

    BTW, this new duplication house is willing to press in even smaller runs, as little as 300! (500 Ghostkeepers have been pressed.) So, some of these will truly be LIMITED Editions.

    Next up:

    THE BABYSITTER / TOPLESS STORY
    THE SEVERED ARM / SO SAD ABOUT GLORIA
    Thanks for keeping us updated with the latest info, Matt. On another forum, Bill mentioned that he'd reveal which upcoming titles from him will be sold direct to the consumer. Are the two you just mentioned going this route? In addition, do we know yet what else will be taking this route? Thanks again!

  14. #2099
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    398

    Re: Upcoming CODE RED Release Schedule

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark C. View Post
    25 dollars is a alot more than I'm used to paying for CR titles, but if it will shut Bill up........
    Good luck with that.

  15. #2100
    Stacked with Flavor Mark C.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    In Mary Whitehouse's knicker drawer
    Posts
    2,352

    Re: Upcoming CODE RED Release Schedule

    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Wolford View Post
    Good luck with that.
    Yeah I know wishfull thinking.
    Littlewhorerecords.com
    Give me Fulci, Bava, and Argento over Antonioni, Fellini, Rossellini.

Similar Threads

  1. Code Red to release Ghostkeeper
    By Mike K in forum Horror And Sci-Fi
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-06-2013, 08:21 PM
  2. Anyone wanna trade OOP Code Red:s for OOP Code Red:s?
    By Lars Jacobsson in forum Trades, Deals, and Coupons
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-29-2012, 03:58 PM
  3. Looking for MADMAN new Code Red release
    By Edward McDougal in forum Trades, Deals, and Coupons
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-08-2010, 12:31 AM
  4. Code Red to release The Black Gestapo on DVD
    By Thomas Hart in forum Drive-in/Exploitation/Trash/Mexi-Horror
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-09-2008, 06:42 PM
  5. CODE RED DVD release UPDATE
    By Nick H. in forum General Cinema
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 12-26-2007, 02:56 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Please Support AVManiacs By Ordering Through Our Affiliate Links.