PDA

View Full Version : Movies that should have a Joe Bob Briggs commentary

Alex K.
09-05-2010, 01:36 AM
I love this guy's commentaries. Of course I'm a little biased because I grew up with Monstervision. But you can't deny the humor and intelligence behind his commentaries, especially I Spit on Your Grave. What other films do you think would benefit with a Joe Bob commentary?

My picks:

Galaxy of Terror
Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer
Rolling Thunder
Stage Fright
The People Under The Stairs
Women's Prison Massacre

John K
09-06-2010, 01:26 AM
I wish he were on ALL the Steckler disks. Then I might consider keeping some he's not on... Couldn't have hurt to have finished out the Roberta Findlay 80s slashers, either, since he did BLOOD SISTERS. Honestly, about half of what MB puts out could stand to have him on there, in my opinion (that's not a knock against them - I just really like him too). I'm sad their relationship seems to have ended after only around 9 titles...

Jason Lee
09-06-2010, 06:28 AM
I would probably like to listen to his commentry on absolutely ANY movie..good or bad...

Imagine what he would say about Wicker Man remake, Transformers, puppetmaster 10.....the list is ENDLESS

Jim R.
09-09-2010, 04:04 PM
I agree with Jason Lee. Of course, there's a lot of movies I'd like to do an audio commentary for, simply because I seem to know more than the people who are talking on the audio commentary; or because I think the film deserves a good ribbing.