PDA

View Full Version : An Inconvenient Truth made me do it!!!

Ed C
09-04-2010, 06:19 PM
Does anyone else find it interesting that James Lee, the disturbed man who took hostages at the Discovery Channel's HQ this week, claims that "he experienced an ''awakening" when he watched former Vice President Al Gore's documentary ''An Inconvenient Truth."?

This news has somewhat been buried, yet if he had been motivated by, say, the game Grand Theft Auto, or the films of Rob Zombie, do you think it would be getting more coverage?

Tom D
09-04-2010, 06:29 PM
What I find interesting is finding myself outside eating dog shit after seeing Sarah Palin on television. :)

Marshall Crist
09-04-2010, 06:32 PM
Yes, and I burned down the site of a planned mosque after watching Fox News. True story, except it wasn't me, and the implied causality may in fact be fraudulent.

Marshall Crist
09-04-2010, 06:35 PM
Tom, did you experience "lost time" and suddenly "awaken" to find yourself eating dog shit? That happened to me after watching PINK FLAMINGOS, although it may have been chocolate mousse, like in 2 GIRLS 1 CUP.

Tom D
09-04-2010, 06:47 PM
Tom, did you experience "lost time" and suddenly "awaken" to find yourself eating dog shit? That happened to me after watching PINK FLAMINGOS, although it may have been chocolate mousse, like in 2 GIRLS 1 CUP.

LOL!! Interestingly enough, after seeing "Pink Flamingos" for the first time, I had an odd desire to lick eveything in my apartment! :p

Marshall Crist
09-04-2010, 06:53 PM
We have five senses (not counting "balance" and that other crap) yet few of us take the time to taste the roses.

Alfred Chamberlain
09-04-2010, 07:19 PM
Ironic that this violent "awakening" is exactly what Al's ex-wife Tipper claimed happened to 80's youth when listening to metal and gangster rap.

Shane K
09-04-2010, 07:57 PM
I surprised the media didn't say he was framed.