PDA

View Full Version : BURLESQUE (2010)

Dominic D
06-26-2010, 04:18 AM
No, not the legitimate Hollywood one that's coming out shortly but rather for my own little feature. Hopefully it'll be a better flick than the Cher film anyway.

This is the films first trailer. Cut it together today so it's still very rough, particularly on the audio front, but it still just about works.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mlcdm2LmOEo&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mlcdm2LmOEo&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Chris Kewley
06-26-2010, 08:11 AM
Looks decent man. I keep an eye out for it.

Ryan K.
06-29-2010, 09:51 PM
Looks good. Any news on a Bad Habits DVD?

Steve R
06-30-2010, 11:59 PM
Dominic,

I love that smoke behind the titles. That works very well.
Let us know when its done.

As a person who used be a gaffer I applaud you for putting that credit in the trailer. Never saw that before.

Steve

Terry Carpenter
07-01-2010, 05:07 AM
This looks amazing Dominic.

As someone who is trying to get their first feature done this is really commendable.

Dominic D
07-01-2010, 08:36 AM
Thanks guys. Should be finished this weekend I think.

I think I've already mentioned this in another thread but as far as a Bad Habits DVD goes: earlier this year I gave the rights to a US DVD producer but they never got off the ground and then went into hiding. They don't reply to my messages and they've ripped off a hard drive of mine that has files on it that I don't have any other copies of. So pretty pissed off about that. I'll be looking for another distributor for both films once we finish off on Burlesque. Been too busy to pursue it up to now.

Re. Gaffers. Love gaffers. I think they're competing with producers for the title of most unappreciated and over worked on set.