PDA

View Full Version : Looking to sell/trade INVADERS FROM MARS (1953)

Joe L
03-14-2003, 06:41 AM
Anyone want to buy or trade for 1953's INVADERS FROM MARS? Sale price is $14, which includes shipping. Mint condition, watched once - contains both the U.S. version and the UK version. Send me a PM if interested :)

Br. Antonin
03-14-2003, 09:37 AM
Hi Joe:

I'm interested in buying if this is the most recent DVD release of the film. My shipping address is:

Pete Pascuzzi
602 Donald's Dr.
Ithaca, NY 14850

I can transfer money to you by PayPal or send a MO. I have had successful trades with Michael Elliot, skankenstein, AmicusVP, and Anthony Brown.

Pete

Bill Pissott
03-14-2003, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by Br. Antonin
Hi Joe:

I'm interested in buying if this is the most recent DVD release of the film. My shipping address is:

Pete Pascuzzi
602 Donald's Dr.
Ithaca, NY 14850

I can transfer money to you by PayPal or send a MO. I have had successful trades with Michael Elliot, skankenstein, AmicusVP, and Anthony Brown.

Pete

I'll vouch for ya too Pete! :)

Joe L
03-14-2003, 03:05 PM
Hi Joe:

Pete Pascuzzi
602 Donald's Dr.
Ithaca, NY 14850

Pete

Okay, Pete - check your PM!

Lil' Spanky
03-14-2003, 04:46 PM
Hi Joe:

Pete Pascuzzi
602 Donald's Dr.
Ithaca, NY 14850

Pete

I can testify to this; Pete is a great seller/trader