PDA

View Full Version : Saw Quad on Blu Ray US Date?

Gerald S
11-27-2008, 10:57 PM
Anyone know if the Saw 4 movie box set is going to be released in the US soon? Thanks

Darcy Parker
11-28-2008, 03:21 PM
Nothing has been said, and with Saw 5 just having been released, a 5-movie set is more likely, probably in the spring or just before.

I'll check the listings at work tonight and see if anything interesting shows up.

Gerald S
11-28-2008, 09:20 PM
Nothing has been said, and with Saw 5 just having been released, a 5-movie set is more likely, probably in the spring or just before.

I'll check the listings at work tonight and see if anything interesting shows up.
I just found out from a post on IMdb :Lionsgate Home Entertainment will release Saw V on DVD January 20th day and date with a Blu-ray release. There will be both an unrated widescreen edition, alongside a limited collector's edition that will feature the spinning saw box already released in the UK.
There was no info about any US box set though.

GregMolinaro
11-29-2008, 05:46 AM
Eh... Just stick with the trilogy box. The films go way down-hill after part 3 anyway (thanks to the absence of the original writer/star).

Darcy Parker
11-29-2008, 01:30 PM
No box set was in the listings at work, so I guess it isn't coming just yet.

Troy Howarth
11-29-2008, 05:05 PM
Eh... Just stick with the trilogy box. The films go way down-hill after part 3 anyway (thanks to the absence of the original writer/star).

I like the first film very much. The second one was meh. I HATED the third one so much, I haven't bothered with the others since...