PDA

View Full Version : Playstation 3 question

Jesper Maintz
06-29-2008, 04:02 AM
Hi everybody!

I have a problem with my new 40Gb PS3. I have installed Grand Theft Auto IV on it, and it takes up a good 300 mb on the hard drive. The other day, me and my friend thought it would be a good time to try out Ratchet & Clank: Tools of Destruction, but the game wouldnt start up. It gave me a message that I needed some "60 Mb of disc space" before I could launch the game.

I know GTAIV is a big game, but its not THAT big is it? Anybody know, what the problem is? I dont want to erase my GTA file (Im not done yet), but I have a feeling that somewhere, theres is some kindda of storage "thingy" that fills up?

Please help! :)

Mark C.
06-29-2008, 02:10 PM
have you been donwloading content, if so then you should check and look into deleting that stuff first. My xbox/ps3 fills up every so often and I have to delete older demos/trailers etc..

Jesper Maintz
06-29-2008, 06:42 PM
Thank you for the reply, Mark. Unfortunately, I havent even tried to hook up my PS3 to the internet, so that cannot be the problem... However, I did use it as a DVD player for a couple of months - does it have some sort of memory that gets filled up when you play DVDs? (I know, it sounds stoopid, but Im all out of ideas)

Josh S
06-29-2008, 10:36 PM
Go to system information (where it tells you the machine's name) and see how much space you have and are using. Maybe Sony gave you a bum drive. Or maybe the game is fuckered.