PDA

View Full Version : Annoying stuff, I mean really annoying stuff.

Jonny Redman
01-28-2007, 07:16 PM
Liam Lynch

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AmB4amkBj8k"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AmB4amkBj8k" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Anyone want to club together and have Liam killed? :D

Jonny Redman
01-28-2007, 07:25 PM
If anyone has anything more annoying to post please feel free to share...

Paul A J Lewis
01-28-2007, 07:31 PM
That prick Russell Brand.

The fucking inconsiderate cocksucker that keeps parking his dirty big fucking roadsweeper outside my house. He's been doing it for a month or two, dripping chemical-soaked water all over the road and pavement. I made him move it on Friday evening: he was planning on parking it there all weekend, like he has done for the past couple of weekends. He tried to give me backchat, but I gave him a verbal lashing and made him feel about ten inches tall. Prick! I came very close to bashing him; I haven't been so angry with someone for years.

There, Jonny: look what you've started :D There, I feel better for getting it off my chest.

Jonny Redman
01-28-2007, 07:37 PM
There, Jonny: look what you've started :D There, I feel better for getting it off my chest.

I feel better because you feel better. That's why I started this thread. There's no point in keeping these feelings inside, you'll only start being bitter. It's best to let it all out.

Paul A J Lewis
01-28-2007, 07:40 PM
I feel better because you feel better. That's why I started this thread. There's no point in keeping these feelings inside, you'll only start being bitter. It's best to let it all out.
Thank you, Jonny: it's been getting to me all weekend.

(Then again, I could pop round to the local pub, sit in the right seat and chat to the right people and have him kneecapped; but that's not the mature way to solve these problems, is it ;) )

Jonny Redman
01-28-2007, 07:46 PM
(Then again, I could pop round to the local pub, sit in the right seat and chat to the right people and have him kneecapped; but that's not the mature way to solve these problems, is it ;) )

Are you referring to Russell Brand? I'm in if you are. How much will it cost?

Paul A J Lewis
01-28-2007, 07:47 PM
Are you referring to Russell Brand?
Both of 'em! :D

Jonny Redman
01-28-2007, 07:50 PM
Both of 'em! :D Two for the price of one? Imagine that, Russell and Liam Lynch taken out at the same time?

Paul A J Lewis
01-28-2007, 07:54 PM
Two for the price of one? Imagine that, Russell and Liam Lynch taken out at the same time?
Sounds like a plan :D

Mind you, now that we've talked about it on the Internet, I don't think we'd stand much chance of getting away with it :(

Jonny Redman
01-28-2007, 08:13 PM
Sounds like a plan :D

Mind you, now that we've talked about it on the Internet, I don't think we'd stand much chance of getting away with it :(
I'll gladly take the heat on this Paul. You can plead insanity and I'll go down for a couple years pleading a minor manslaughter charge, they were both trying to bum rape me and I killed them with Nunchucks in self defense.

William R.
01-29-2007, 12:46 PM
Anyone want to club together and have Liam killed? :D

SIFL AND OLLY RULE!

Really annoying? I'd say the Walkie Talkie phones still, but for some reason they don't use them up here (at least I haven't ran into yet). Must be a Southern thing, thank the fucking Lord for that.

I guess the most annoying thing going on right now are the dumbasses trying to steal rims that are locked.

John G.
01-29-2007, 01:06 PM
That Liam Lynch song rocks the house!!! ROCK!!! RAWK@##$(I#$I#$!!!@!!!!!

Matt A
01-29-2007, 02:00 PM
Annoying stuff that needs to stop being used because it's no longer or never was funny:

The robot
Sasquatch
The worm
Unicorns
Lawn knomes
"Got _____?"
Ninjas
Bears
That record scratch/skip noise
Men in animal or food costumes

A new trend in advertising I see coming is trebuchets. There are two ads with a trebuchet now and I guarantee that there will be 3 more by summer.

William R.
01-29-2007, 02:15 PM
Bears

I agree. Bears were never funny, they're the biggest threat to our United States of America.

A new trend in advertising I see coming is trebuchets. There are two ads with a trebuchet now and I guarantee that there will be 3 more by summer.

Odd. I once saw a documentary on Discovery (or some such channel) where some rich guy, out of boredom, built one and just started chucking cars and shit across his lawn. It was at that point, I vowed to build one if I ever got the chance just to fling random shit at abandoned buildings or the airport.

Matt A
01-29-2007, 02:18 PM
Odd. I once saw a documentary on Discovery (or some such channel) where some rich guy, out of boredom, built one and just started chucking cars and shit across his lawn. It was at that point, I vowed to build one if I ever got the chance just to fling random shit at abandoned buildings or the airport.

I saw something where this guy put his wife in one at their wedding and he flung her into a net, which she promptly bounced the fuck out of, 15 feet into the air and straight into the ground...and then hospital.

William R.
01-29-2007, 02:34 PM
I saw something where this guy put his wife in one at their wedding and he flung her into a net, which she promptly bounced the fuck out of, 15 feet into the air and straight into the ground...and then hospital.

I saw that too. Funny.