PDA

View Full Version : A Blue Oyster Cult Request

Bill Pissott
01-28-2007, 11:18 AM
If anyone owns the DVD of "A Long Day's Night", if possible, can you rip the audio for "Last Days of May" to an MP3 and post it on Rapid Share or Send Space? Thanks.

http://www.dvd4music.com/prodimages/27752l.jpg

Horace Cordier
01-28-2007, 12:49 PM
I'd love to help you out on this Bill, but my dvd-rom drive is disabled.

Was this track not put on the cd version? I know they cut some tracks from the dvd to cut the cd version of the audio to a single disc. I actually have this on 3 versions (I think, I will have to check): dvd, dual-disc, and cd.

I was just watching it last night actually - good concert dvd!

Bill Pissott
01-28-2007, 12:51 PM
It's not on the CD version unfortunately Ace. I love this particular version. Long and jammed out.

Horace Cordier
01-28-2007, 12:55 PM
It's not on the CD version unfortunately Ace. I love this particular version. Long and jammed out.

Yeah, its over 10 minutes with some great stuff from Buck.

PM me in a day or so if you cannot get some help on this Bill - I may be able to work something out.

While I have you, let me tell you your PURPLE thing is shipping out tomorrow.

John G.
01-28-2007, 01:00 PM
They jammed out to this quite a bit at the concert on Friday... I didn't see it coming at all. The Lanier replacement went first (and man, I thought he was pretty damn impressive) and then Buck let loose. Took me completely by surprise, since it's such a mellow damn song, and they really brought the shred.

Bill Pissott
01-28-2007, 01:16 PM
Thanks on both counts HC.

Chuk H
01-28-2007, 03:11 PM
On a side note, if anyone knows how to rip audio from dvd on a mac, help a brother out..