PDA

View Full Version : Paris Hilton has genital herpes, Swedish Joe weeps.

William R.
01-28-2007, 09:05 AM
http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/3050/valtrexpresou9.jpg

Brian Posehn what have you done?

Christoffer S
01-28-2007, 09:09 AM
Weeps? Those are tears of joy my friend!
I cant think of another person I wish to have an incurable rash on their genitalia more then her! :D

William R.
01-28-2007, 09:14 AM
Man, the internet is a cruel bitch.

http://img250.imageshack.us/img250/466/valscriptbe6.jpg

John G.
01-28-2007, 09:30 AM
Well if it is true, and this story explodes on all the news sites, then it will be a classic example of (in this case well publicized) actions and their consequences. This kind of celebrity worship really annoys me, so it will be a hoot to watch how the media spins the fall from grace of one of their beloved idols.

You ultimately get what you deserve, at least in this case.

Aaron C
01-28-2007, 09:53 AM
Weeps? Those are tears of joy my friend!
I cant think of another person I wish to have an incurable rash on their genitalia more then her! :D

Hahahah! Sensational. I just wanna take a bath in it.

Richard C
01-28-2007, 10:03 AM
Come on that's got to be fake! I mean the Dr's name is Randy Harris....

Aaron C
01-28-2007, 10:06 AM

Hey?! Where the fuck have you been, son? You never post when I'm on anymore. Then again, I'd avoid me like the plague to. Or herpes. Haha. Cha-ching.

Wait. Did I just dis myself?

Paul A J Lewis
01-28-2007, 10:08 AM
Hey?! Where the fuck have you been, son? You never post when I'm on anymore.
'S cause when you're on, most of us UK Maniacs are getting our beauty sleep :D

Aaron C
01-28-2007, 10:21 AM
'S cause when you're on, most of us UK Maniacs are getting our beauty sleep :D

Bollocks, I say. What time is it over there?

William R.
01-28-2007, 11:36 AM

Of all the shit that got released, they fake this? Nah. She's fucked.

I told the Swede I kind of feel bad about how she got screwed like this. But after watching some of those videos, she deserves it.

Aaron C
01-28-2007, 12:07 PM

I told the Swede I kind of feel bad about how she got screwed like this. But after watching some of those videos, she deserves it.

Absolutely.

Richard C
01-28-2007, 02:24 PM

well it is the Internet - anything goes out there. I'd be surprised if she had prescriptions like that though - surely they'd be more discreet or do American "stars" have to go to the pharmacy like everyone else?

Chuk H
01-28-2007, 02:35 PM
uhm...like who doesn't have genital herpes?

Paul A J Lewis
01-28-2007, 02:46 PM
Bollocks, I say. What time is it over there?
Ten to eight in the evening. You're six hours or so behind, ain't ya; so by my reckoning it's about two in the afternoon for you.

Aaron C
01-28-2007, 03:55 PM
Ten to eight in the evening. You're six hours or so behind, ain't ya; so by my reckoning it's about two in the afternoon for you.

Yes, you'd be right. But I'm replying to your post where it is now 3:56 p.m., my time, so you, sir, are wrong. :rolleyes: :D

Damian P
01-28-2007, 06:56 PM
uhm...like who doesn't have genital herpes?

From what I hear, about 1 out of 3-4 people.

So, was she just coke-whoring it up in those videos, Will? I wonder if the attention paid to her lifestyle would be more positive if she were a man like oh say Steve McQueen.

Elske McCain
01-28-2007, 07:10 PM
Don't forget to wear your jimmy hats kids! If it can happen to Paris, it can happen to YOU!!!

Aaron C
01-28-2007, 08:15 PM
Don't forget to wear your jimmy hats kids! If it can happen to Paris, it can happen to YOU!!!

Jimmy hats can't protect you from much anymore, kids, like pap, so who needs 'em?

William R.
01-29-2007, 11:38 AM
surely they'd be more discreet or do American "stars" have to go to the pharmacy like everyone else?

Just like everybody else, Richard. I ran into Mary J. Blige at a Walgreen's buying tampons. You might be able to send people to pick up your prescriptions for you, but that doesn't change the fact that they're filled for you and you alone.

Richard C
01-29-2007, 01:20 PM
Just like everybody else, Richard. I ran into Mary J. Blige at a Walgreen's buying tampons. You might be able to send people to pick up your prescriptions for you, but that doesn't change the fact that they're filled for you and you alone.
Did you ask ms Blige to sign a tampon for you?....

William R.
01-29-2007, 01:34 PM
Did you ask ms Blige to sign a tampon for you?....

Not really a fan. I don't even ask for autographs from people I'm a fan of, but I probably should've thought of the eBay potential. At the time I just wanted my dramamine and soda.

Damian P
01-29-2007, 03:11 PM
Watched some clips of the videos last night. I wonder if the others caught on video are pissed about this, most notably the annoying guy who used a vacuum to get the remaining coke off his body. That will look good on a resume. It was all rather painful. The weirdest thing is to see Paris light up when a camera is on her. I've never seen such a camera (attention) junkie.

William R.
01-29-2007, 03:54 PM
Watched some clips of the videos last night. I wonder if the others caught on video are pissed about this, most notably the annoying guy who used a vacuum to get the remaining coke off his body. That will look good on a resume. It was all rather painful. The weirdest thing is to see Paris light up when a camera is on her. I've never seen such a camera (attention) junkie.

"I got fucked in the butt for coke!"

I hope she has to make a public apology on Lettermen for saying nigger. I doubt it. She reminds me of Brian's girlfriend from FAMILY GUY. "It's like she's fucking FIVE!" :D

Patrick B.
01-29-2007, 05:32 PM
What is this talk about the paris video?

Well well, at least she can still give head.

William R.
01-29-2007, 05:45 PM
parisexposed.com

Videos, prescriptions, notes, photos, tape recordings, ids, a shitload of phone numbers...