PDA

View Full Version : My Nyquil-fueled Ian Miller/Manowar dream

Matt A
01-24-2007, 11:06 AM
I've been fightin' a cold since the weekend so last night I decided to drink some O.J. and some Nyquil and hit the sack at 9:30 and I had a great dream because of it. I'll skip to the Ian Miller/Manowar part:

At some point in the dream I end up at a book store and there's a stage at the back where a tribute to Dimebag is taking place. Scott Ian (Scott Ian - Ian Miller? Hmmm) takes the stage, along with some dudes I don't recognize, and then...MANOWAR! They don't really play so much as mill around and shout at the crowd of maybe 10 or 12 book store patrons. About a minute into this though someone on stage shoots somebody else and a mild panic begins. At this point I spot Miller and his friends and we decide to leave and I'm told that I need to drive. We get in the car and start driving with my door still open and my feet dragging on the ground. Once we arrive at our destination Miller says that his sister is holding a therapy session and we can join in. We enter a mud room in the back of the house and find a group of people in sweats and pajamas kneeling on mattresses laid out on the floor. We're told to pair up with someone and play out a scenario that will involve crying. I choose to be a mentally disabled boy who wants something from his mom and I curl up in ball and begin the water works. As I'm crying and pleading with my "mom" I notice these huge, foot-long bugs crawling under the mattresses which no one else seems to be bothered by...

So...

Ian Jane
01-24-2007, 12:25 PM
The scary part is.... IT WASN'T A DREAM!

Matt A
01-24-2007, 12:28 PM
Also, I got to look through a bunch of concert shirts and there was one that had "Brothers of Metal" laid over a Superman "S" in puffy ink. I shit you not.

Ian Jane
01-24-2007, 12:37 PM
I would wear that shirt.

Matt A
01-24-2007, 12:44 PM
I'm thinking of actually making one. I'll get a Superman shirt and some of that puffy fabric ink from Hobby Lobby.

Earl Roesel
01-24-2007, 12:44 PM
I used to love Nyquil (put me to sleep like magic), but had to stop when I went on my other medications. And I didn't even get an Ian Miller dream.

Matt A
01-24-2007, 12:45 PM
"666" cough syrup is good too.

Noland B.
01-24-2007, 04:45 PM
I used to get sick during finals week in college, every term; I'd lube up on tons o' Nyquil the night prior to a test. The next day, during the test, I had complete lucidity to everything I'd learned. That's a scary key, that stuff...

Chad Haden
01-24-2007, 05:32 PM
nyquil is good stuff

Matt A
01-26-2007, 05:48 PM
Strange but true - I was just checking out Anthrax's website, which I haven't been in over a year, and Scott Ian performed at a Dimebag tribute...ON THE NIGHT I HAD THIS DREAM!!!!

I swear on my mother that I had absolutely no idea that was happening that night.

Ian Jane
01-26-2007, 05:52 PM
I blame the Atari Cat.

Kristian R
01-26-2007, 05:55 PM
I've been on generic Nyquil for a week and all it has done is make me randy.

Matt A
01-26-2007, 05:58 PM
I blame the Atari Cat.

I'm not kidding.

Am I "the boy who cried Atari Cat" to you now? :(

Ian Jane
01-26-2007, 05:58 PM
Am I "the boy who cried Atari Cat" to you now? :(

No. I have a sense of humor. You're still Toyboy.

Matt A
01-26-2007, 06:08 PM
I have a sense of humor.

I know you do. You showed me Hee Haw videos. :D

Ian Jane
01-26-2007, 06:09 PM
I know you do. You showed me Hee Haw videos. :D

And you lapped them up like a starving kitten would milk.

Matt A
01-26-2007, 06:46 PM
And you lapped them up like a starving kitten would milk.

I still think you need to do a montage of everyone saying "And now, here's _______!".

I watched a half hour infomercial on those DVDs. Those twins look exactly the same.

Earl Roesel
01-26-2007, 06:53 PM
Pickin' and grinnin' aplenty.

Matt A
01-26-2007, 06:57 PM
HORSE APPLES!!!

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XwtGuyxTfPQ"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XwtGuyxTfPQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>