PDA

View Full Version : Cool torrent site recommednation Part 50.

Aaron G
01-20-2007, 10:00 PM
Since the demise of Karagarga, my downlaod ratio has been increasing.

Can anyone recommend any torrent sites that have rare or OOP film like Karagarga did?

I've been trying toorentz.com, but it just don't have as good taste. Like could I really care about a Malaysian filmed-in-the-cinema torrent of Apocalypto?

William R.
01-20-2007, 11:21 PM
Tracker 3 is probably your best bet. Aside from the smut ones, it's the only one I really use since going full on Usenet.

Wostry Ferenc
01-21-2007, 01:43 AM
Since the demise of Karagarga,

Whatchutalkinabout? It's up and running smoothly. In fact they have a Usenet group now where they upload shit.

Aaron G
01-21-2007, 03:08 AM
Whatamean? Every time I try to create a frucking account I get this:

User applications are closed until we get our new server installed! Please check back later.

Maybe I got I.P cocked? How do I access their Usenet group? Are there any free News servers these days?

Wostry Ferenc
01-21-2007, 03:21 AM
Whatamean? Every time I try to create a frucking account I get this:

User applications are closed until we get our new server installed! Please check back later.

Maybe I got I.P cocked? How do I access their Usenet group? Are there any free News servers these days?

http://karagarga.net works for me, I download a huge amount of stuff from them, in fact my ratio was so bad last month I was almost banned.

Their usenet group is alt.binaries.karagarga

I don't know any good free newsservers, I use usenetserver.com which is the best pay service.

William R.
01-21-2007, 03:43 AM
http://karagarga.net works for me, I download a huge amount of stuff from them, in fact my ratio was so bad last month I was almost banned.

SEED you leech! :D

Aaron, what happened to your account that you need to create another one?

I don't know any good free newsservers, I use usenetserver.com which is the best pay service.

That price is awesome. Is it unlimited bandwith? I'm guessing it is if you're using it. That 39.95 for three months dropkicks the living shit out of Giganews.

Wostry Ferenc
01-21-2007, 03:48 AM
That price is awesome. Is it unlimited bandwith? I'm guessing it is if you're using it. That 39.95 for three months dropkicks the living shit out of Giganews.

You mean unlimited amount to download? Yes. My download speed was just upped to 600 kbyte/sec by my provider (I know it's common for you guys but here it's pretty fast) and I intend to exploit it fully...

William R.
01-21-2007, 03:51 AM
You mean unlimited amount to download? Yes. My download speed was just upped to 600 kbyte/sec by my provider (I know it's common for you guys but here it's pretty fast) and I intend to exploit it fully...

Sounds like a winner. Thanks for saving me some cash.

Jason S
01-21-2007, 02:03 PM
I just found out about Karagarga.

Any chance someone could send me an invite?

Mike P
01-21-2007, 02:28 PM
I just found out about Karagarga.

Any chance someone could send me an invite?

Ditto... :D

Jason S
01-21-2007, 02:54 PM
Never, *ever*, *ever*, download an HBO program through ANY tracker at ANY time.

Fair warning. :)

Care to expand upon that?

Alyss N.
01-21-2007, 02:56 PM
Jay needs to post more. :o

Jason S
01-21-2007, 03:01 PM
Jay needs to post more. :o

Care to expand upon that? :p

Alyss N.
01-21-2007, 03:45 PM
Care to expand upon that? :p

You know why. ;)

Alyss N.
01-21-2007, 05:29 PM
Uh, oh. Is someone taking my girl? :rolleyes:

Nah, I only like Jay for his rack. :D

William R.
01-21-2007, 05:31 PM
But those of you who are into the torrent game, be very, very careful.

Bah to that nonsense.

Alyss N.
01-21-2007, 05:31 PM
So, you still like me, Alyss? (*kicks stone with his foot*)

You're the one that ditched me, fool. :p

Alyss N.
01-21-2007, 05:38 PM
Nuh-uh. I am currently vegging out seasons of Arrested Development. Where the hell have you been, kitty cat?

You and your "tv." :rolleyes:

I guess the whole MIP thing was too good to be true... :p

Jason S
01-21-2007, 08:01 PM
I use PeerGuardian and thought that blocks IPs. However, I usually stay away from downloading things that could get me into trouble.

Alyss glad you like my rack. But when you talk to me my face is up here.....

William R.
01-21-2007, 08:41 PM
Peer Guardian helps, it also helps to turn the encryption on in whatever program you're using to download. Any numskull in this country who invites people into his computer without taking the proper precautions deserves a letter from their ISP telling them to cut the shit.

Wostry Ferenc
01-22-2007, 03:34 AM
Anybody wants KG invites, PM me. I've got 2 available, first come first served.

William R.
01-22-2007, 03:53 AM
I'm in a giving mood. I've got two as well, so if anyone finds themselves shit out of luck with the generous gentlemen above me, shoot me a PM.