PDA

View Full Version : CD Database sites (Like DVD Aficionado)

Richard C
01-17-2007, 09:24 AM
Does anyone know of any sites like DVD Aficionado but for CDs? I could do with listing some of my collection.

Alyss N.
01-17-2007, 09:27 AM
So I hear you're a lesbian, eh? ;)

:p

Richard C
01-17-2007, 09:33 AM
So I hear you're a lesbian, eh? ;)

Are you coming on to me?.... :D

Alyss N.
01-17-2007, 09:43 AM
Are you coming on to me?.... :D

Well I secretly always wondered what broccoli would feel like between my legs. :p

John G.
01-17-2007, 10:57 AM
I've often wondered the same thing (about the CD database, not about how brocolli feels between my legs). DVD Aficionado is a fantastic resource, and with the ludicrous amount of CDs in my collection, I feel there should be a comparable website, complete with image of the cover art and edition details. The ones I've seen are pretty bland and basic, like cd tracker. I might cave in and use it, however, since it hosts your collection on line for others to admire, after all, and I don't have enough web design smarts to come up with something like this...

http://www.nolifetilmetal.com/cdlist.html

I currently have them organized in a word document, alphabetically by artist, and then chronologically within the artist.

Richard C
01-17-2007, 11:28 AM
Well I secretly always wondered what broccoli would feel like between my legs. :p
Well I'm sure Aaron would be able to supply you with some if he could watch - he loves mixing women and vegetables... :D

Anyway the CD database - I suppose there's a vast amount of CDs out there, probably far more than there are DVDs. I'll have to have a scout around and see what I can find (it would have to cover Funk, Soul, Film Soundtracks etc)

Alyss N.
01-17-2007, 11:30 AM
PS... I'm not a lesbian... just strange. :p

Well I'm sure Aaron would be able to supply you with some if he could watch - he loves mixing women and vegetables... :D

I've always thought that when love and vegetables mix, Heaven's angels' halos glow a little brighter. :)

So beautiful... *sniff*

Richard C
01-17-2007, 11:32 AM
PS... I'm not a lesbian... just strange. :p
To late to backdown now your secret is out. From now on you'll be dubbed Alyss "Flicker" N. ....

Alyss N.
01-17-2007, 11:33 AM
Flicker? Should I even ask? :eek:

Richard C
01-17-2007, 11:40 AM
Flicker? Should I even ask? :eek:
Check out Viz's "Profanisaurus" (it should be on-line)

Tom K
01-17-2007, 04:19 PM
Does anyone know of any sites like DVD Aficionado but for CDs? I could do with listing some of my collection.

You used to be able to do it at a site called Guzzlefish, but it looks like it does not allow it...I tried it a few years back, and it was more trouble than it was worth...all of the various pressings, different versions, etc. etc...it was a mess...

You would think there would be a CD Aficionado, but logistically, it would be very difficult...

Alyss N.
01-17-2007, 05:12 PM
Leave it to you, Tom, to go back on-topic. :mad:

Jonny Redman
01-17-2007, 06:38 PM
There's a cool site for soundtracks...

SoundtrackCollector (http://www.soundtrackcollector.com/index.php)