PDA

View Full Version : I´m moving....(drunk moving thread)

Ingolf Eskedahl
01-14-2007, 08:09 PM
...In a coupla days.
Now my neighbours are A Hells Angels HQ, coupla brothels, a hashis club, a 7/11 and a mall.
Coupla days it will be mr. Owl, the Three family, and Mrs. Badger-.

Yup, from down town Copenhagen to the Norwegian woods....

Kinda scary.... :eek:

and nice.... :)

Gonna miss the riots... :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLUhwThF0uI

Looking forward to the sound of silence though...

Anyways, what do you prefer, the green stuff, or the concrete stuff..?

Electric shit or hippie shit?

Jesper Maintz
01-15-2007, 12:24 AM
Its Copenhagen - I would move too, if I were you! :D

Michael Greenwood
01-15-2007, 08:54 AM
I'm in the green but only an hour from the concrete so I like that.

I like 'Copenhagen' by Scott Walker.

Christoffer S
01-15-2007, 10:06 AM
My really fat friend once was in copenhagen and went into a chinese restaurant. There he took their lunch offer of a starter and a main course for a reasonable price. His mistake was that he accidentally took the most expensive of each, which led the owner who took his order to go ape and scream: "Arent you already fat enough, you fat fuck!??" but then calmed himself down and went and fixed his order.

True story.
They are so hospitable those copenhageners.

Alyss N.
01-15-2007, 10:12 AM
I'd love to live in the woods. Then I could play Little Red Riding Hood every day! :D

William R.
01-15-2007, 01:16 PM
Never lived in the green. I went from concrete and bricks to sand (where people buy large amounts of Copenhagen) and back again. I believe I'd enjoy short spans of time in the forest as opposed to long stretches. After awhile it just doesn't seem my natural habitat.

Mike Brown
01-15-2007, 01:18 PM
Never lived in the green. I went from concrete and bricks to sand (where people buy large amounts of Copenhagen) and back again. I believe I'd enjoy short spans of time in the forest as opposed to long stretches. After awhile it just doesn't seem my natural habitat.

Did you leave Wilmy-wood?

William R.
01-15-2007, 01:38 PM
Did you leave Wilmy-wood?

Yea, I left the sun and fun a little after Christmas. I'm back in Dirty Jerz. God help me.

Mike Brown
01-16-2007, 10:33 AM
Yea, I left the sun and fun a little after Christmas. I'm back in Dirty Jerz. God help me.

Wow. Another maniac I'll probably never meet.

William R.
01-16-2007, 03:24 PM
Wow. Another maniac I'll probably never meet.

I'll be bahk.

Earl Roesel
01-16-2007, 04:41 PM
I'd never, never ever, live in the Kentucky woods. It's DELIVERANCE running Mach 10 on wheels of Hell. Don't know about the Norwegian forest...offhand it fills me with thoughts of Grimm's fairy tales and snowcapped mountains.

Christoffer S
01-16-2007, 05:04 PM
Chad Haden lives in the Kentucky woods.

I dont think he plays the banjo though :eek:

William R.
01-16-2007, 05:09 PM
Chad Haden lives in the Kentucky woods.

I dont think he plays the banjo though :eek:

He plays the skin flute.

ZING!

Earl Roesel
01-16-2007, 07:45 PM
Well, there's Kentucky woods and there's Kentucky woods. Louisville is quite civilized. It's that Eastern/Appallacian part you have to watch out for...