PDA

View Full Version : Frightening Internet Ads

Aaron C
01-14-2007, 08:48 AM
I clicked a RapidShare link just a little while ago, and an advertisement popped up in the window that said something to the effect of "Pretty Girls In Your Area, Find A Girl In __________ Today!"

However, the "blank" is filled with the town I live in. I've also noticed that going to other websites, some of these ads seem to offer dating services, etc., and list the weather and even name towns around where you live.

How the fuck do they do this?

Christoffer S
01-14-2007, 10:28 AM
IP tracking I assume.

I always get these aswell. Hilarious shit. Especially when they claim that all the surrounding villages around here with populations of like 15 people all are full of super hot and horny young women.

Gary Banks
01-14-2007, 10:59 AM
IP tracking I assume.

I always get these aswell. Hilarious shit. Especially when they claim that all the surrounding villages around here with populations of like 15 people all are full of super hot and horny young women.

"And they have their own teeth....some of them anyway!" :D

Alyss N.
01-14-2007, 11:40 AM
So... did you find one? :rolleyes:

Scott Ruhl
01-14-2007, 12:34 PM
IP tracking I assume.

I know you said that before but this shit cracks me up.