PDA

View Full Version : Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 30

Richard C
01-13-2007, 01:58 PM
Bollocks to that!

John G.
01-13-2007, 02:11 PM
Yeah, I like whiskey too.

Richard C
01-13-2007, 02:19 PM
Yeah, I like whiskey too.
Dirk Benedict poured half a bottle of whiskey in the bin on the UK's Big Brother programme the other night because someone wanted to share half of it with him - they poured half into another bottle and because he couldn't drink it all he tipped the other half away.... Would you tip half a bottle away John?

Alyss N.
01-13-2007, 03:37 PM
Flood control is just another term for anti-semitism.

Alex D
01-13-2007, 04:10 PM
Dirk Benedict poured half a bottle of whiskey in the bin on the UK's Big Brother programme the other night because someone wanted to share half of it with him - they poured half into another bottle and because he couldn't drink it all he tipped the other half away.... Would you tip half a bottle away John?

Fuck, yeah! It was a quart. You're not a drinker so you wouldn't understand

Aaron C
01-13-2007, 04:13 PM
Does this thread make any sense?

Alyss N.
01-13-2007, 06:20 PM
If loving you is wrong, I don't wanna be right. :p

Aaron C
01-13-2007, 08:00 PM
If loving you is wrong, I don't wanna be right. :p

Is there any way we can lower the lights...?

Alyss N.
01-13-2007, 08:43 PM
Is there any way we can lower the lights...?

*turns off monitor*

Wait...

Aaron C
01-13-2007, 09:01 PM
*turns off monitor*

Wait...

That might be a problem.

Paul A J Lewis
01-15-2007, 09:28 AM
Depends on the whiskey. And the other person.

Who was the other person, Richard? And what brand of whiskey was Dirk drinking?

Matt T
01-15-2007, 09:40 AM
Hawaiian punch will be replacing Whiskey and all alcohol in the near future.

It is the drink of the future.http://www.tylermountainwater.com/shared/content_objects/product_pictures/hawaiian_punch.jpg

Richard C
01-16-2007, 03:56 AM
Depends on the whiskey. And the other person.

Who was the other person, Richard? And what brand of whiskey was Dirk drinking?
Joe from S Club 7 (though it was Jade who took it) and they don't show brands on there so I don't now. I thought it was rather childish myself and deprived himself of any drink because he wouldn't share it but then I'm not "a drinker" so I don't understand that sort of thing :rolleyes:

Paul A J Lewis
01-16-2007, 10:17 AM
Joe from S Club 7 (though it was Jade who took it) and they don't show brands on there so I don't now. I thought it was rather childish myself and deprived himself of any drink because he wouldn't share it but then I'm not "a drinker" so I don't understand that sort of thing :rolleyes:
It was the principle of the thing, I guess :D

I can imagine situations in which I would react similarly; in fact, I'm sure I have in the past.

However, how on earth is Benedict acquiring this whiskey? Don't they have a limited shopping budget? Is he smuggling it in?

Richard C
01-17-2007, 07:37 AM
It was the principle of the thing, I guess :D

I can imagine situations in which I would react similarly; in fact, I'm sure I have in the past.

However, how on earth is Benedict acquiring this whiskey? Don't they have a limited shopping budget? Is he smuggling it in?
Well he could have at least poured it over her head or give it to someone else. I think they had the chance to but "luxury" items and he must have ordered Whiskey.