PDA

View Full Version : Complain about other threads...

Mike Brown
01-12-2007, 04:26 PM
here.

Man, what's up with that lunch thread? :rolleyes:

Alyss N.
01-12-2007, 04:29 PM
I hate the threads that you start the most.

Mike Brown
01-12-2007, 04:30 PM
I hate the threads that you start the most.

Well, at least you changed your avatar! :D

Alyss N.
01-12-2007, 04:33 PM
Well, at least you changed your avatar! :D

Mm. I tend to do that quite a lot.

Scott Ruhl
01-12-2007, 04:43 PM
here.

Man, what's up with that lunch thread? :rolleyes:

That does it! Now you're not gonna get a ribwich in the mail niether. Hope your satisfied.

Jus playin'. :D

Matt A
01-12-2007, 04:53 PM
You know who's as annoying as fuck? Me. I mean, I have been posting bullshit in the Off Topic Forum for so long now and it just gets to be too much sometimes. It's almost as though I think that Off Topic was made for that sort of goofiness, as if it were some kind of free-for-all where anything goes.

My post count threads are especially frustrating. It's like I took this meaningless aspect of the board and purposefully made a spectacle of it, as if I somehow felt it was silly and pointless but I think it's funny to make a big deal out of something so ridiculous. Well, it isn't funny. It's a pain in the ass. It makes people's lives that much harder because they have to stop and open the thread and read all of the posts, when what they really want to do is discuss film in one of the other forums. It sucks.

And the endless Photoshop crap. Okay. We get it. I can put one person's face onto another's body. Whoopie. So fucking what?

It seems like I'm bored at work and am trying to have some fun in between the drudgery and stress. Well, I've had just about enough of me. I need to find a fun time, "let's let off steam and have fun with our friends" board where that type of behavior is acceptable. Good riddance to me, I say. :mad:

Scott Ruhl
01-12-2007, 04:58 PM
You know who's as annoying as fuck? Me. I mean, I have been posting bullshit in the Off Topic Forum for so long now and it just gets to be too much sometimes. It's almost as though I think that Off Topic was made for that sort of goofiness, as if it were some kind of free-for-all where anything goes.

My post count threads are especially frustrating. It's like I took this meaningless aspect of the board and purposefully made a spectacle of it, as if I somehow felt it was silly and pointless but I think it's funny to make a big deal out of something so ridiculous. Well, it isn't funny. It's a pain in the ass. It makes people's lives that much harder because they have to stop and open the thread and read all of the posts, when what they really want to do is discuss film in one of the other forums. It sucks.

And the endless Photoshop crap. Okay. We get it. I can put one person's face onto another's body. Whoopie. So fucking what?

It seems like I'm bored at work and am trying to have some fun in between the drudgery and stress. Well, I've had just about enough of me. I need to find a fun time, "let's let off steam and have fun with our friends" board where that type of behavior is acceptable. Good riddance to me, I say. :mad:

Could you put my face on a rib sammich?

Matt A
01-12-2007, 04:59 PM
That would be stupid and a waste of time. Everyone's time.

Mike Brown
01-12-2007, 05:00 PM

Space is the place.

Mike Brown
01-12-2007, 05:01 PM
Could you put my face on a rib sammich?

Where's my damn ribwich!

Scott Ruhl
01-12-2007, 05:01 PM
That would be stupid and a waste of time. Everyone's time.

Actually it would only waste your time.

Could you put a ribwich on my face? I could.

Scott Ruhl
01-12-2007, 05:02 PM
Where's my damn ribwich!

Not in the mail thunder stealer.

Mike Brown
01-12-2007, 05:02 PM

Could you out a ribwich on my face? I could.

The ribwich goes in your face, not on it. :rolleyes:

Matt A
01-12-2007, 05:07 PM

It would waste it twice - first when I created it and second when I would have to click on this stupid thread to look at it. Actually many more times would my time be wasted because I would have to keep checking everytime someone replied to this thread since I'm so desparate for attention I want to know that folks are seeing my creation. I am an attention whore after all.

It's all a waste.

Matt A
01-12-2007, 05:08 PM
Waste of time.

Mike Brown
01-12-2007, 05:09 PM
It would waste it twice - first when I created it and second when I would have to click on this stupid thread to look at it. Actually many more times would my time be wasted because I would have to keep checking everytime someone replied to this thread since I'm so desparate for attention I want to know that folks are seeing my creation. I am an attention whore after all.

It's all a waste.

Are you still here?

Scott Ruhl
01-12-2007, 05:14 PM

It's all a waste.

Does that mean you're not gonna do me this solid?
I'm sitting here checking and will hafta' go home in a few minutes. If you're not gonna do it for me on this computer could you do it for me at my home computer? I'll be checking.....

Mike Brown
01-12-2007, 05:16 PM
If you're not gonna do it for me on this computer could you do it for me at my home computer?

Man, that sounds like a lot of work.

Matt A
01-12-2007, 05:16 PM
All right. But it will suck and waste your time. Don't say I didn't warn you. :mad:

Mike Brown
01-12-2007, 05:17 PM
I would have to click on this stupid thread to look at it.

This thread is not stupid! :mad:

Scott Ruhl
01-12-2007, 05:21 PM
Man, that sounds like a lot of work.

But if he could just do me this one solid, I haven't had anything solid to eat all day and don't want loose booty when I go home.

Mike Brown
01-12-2007, 05:22 PM
You know Matt, he's right. Do him the solid. He's in need.

Matt A
01-12-2007, 05:24 PM
Here. Shit.

Mike Brown
01-12-2007, 05:25 PM
Damn. What a complete waste of my time. I don't even think I'd eat that.

I'm going to make it mine.

Fred Adelman
01-12-2007, 08:31 PM
Matthew Allison is the skidmark on the underwear of life.

There. I said it. Time to move on.

Scott Ruhl
01-12-2007, 08:46 PM
Here. Shit.

I'd kiss it it's so pretty!

Matt A
01-13-2007, 12:14 PM
Matthew Allison is the skidmark on the underwear of life.

There. I said it. Time to move on.

Amen.

Richard C
01-13-2007, 01:51 PM
My nose is bleeding now....