PDA

View Full Version : Why Do Some People View The Board in Invisible Mode?

Alyss N.
01-06-2007, 09:40 PM
Who or what are they hiding from? :p

Alyss N.
01-06-2007, 10:03 PM
I'm hiding from you, Alyss.

No, I know that Paul does it as well as a few other folks, and I guess it goes a little easier on the PM box, etc. It also disables another user to see what threads you are viewing at a specific time. It has it's practical reasons and purposes, but really, I don't know why I hide from the world when I am on here.

Who's Paul? I know like five people here. :p

Alyss N.
01-06-2007, 10:14 PM
Paul AJ Lewis.

Oh, gotcha.

Alyss N.
01-06-2007, 10:39 PM
He's a cool cat. Has more movies than Christ, I'd imagine.

I bet Christ has boring stuff though like A&E Biography and LOST and crap like that. :rolleyes:

mark t
01-06-2007, 10:50 PM
He was a vampire hunter. So y'all just back the fuck off.

Alyss N.
01-06-2007, 10:52 PM
Hey! At least I bet he knows what the hell's going on with that show. He knows more than you do! So there!

I know they and the people who make the show should've stayed lost. :p

Alyss N.
01-06-2007, 11:05 PM
You wouldn't wanna get stuck there with me, though. Then I'd have to resort to eating you.

See... if they introduce cannibalism to the show, then maybe I'll watch. :cool:

Alyss N.
01-06-2007, 11:06 PM
He was a vampire hunter. So y'all just back the fuck off.

That was a wacky movie. Wacky indeed.

mark t
01-06-2007, 11:06 PM
That was a wacky movie. Wacky indeed.

Body of Christ! Hee-yah!

Alyss N.
01-06-2007, 11:08 PM
I know with the two of us, it'd be Lord Of The Flies time.

Your head would look great on a pole. :D

Alyss N.
01-06-2007, 11:11 PM
:p :p

Alyss N.
01-06-2007, 11:14 PM
Hey... you changed that, you cheater.

Go to sleep, fool. :cool:

Paul A J Lewis
01-07-2007, 04:04 PM
I'm hiding from you, Alyss.

No, I know that Paul does it as well as a few other folks, and I guess it goes a little easier on the PM box, etc. It also disables another user to see what threads you are viewing at a specific time. It has it's practical reasons and purposes, but really, I don't know why I hide from the world when I am on here.
IIRC it was the default setting when I joined, and I haven't bothered to change it. In real terms, I don't think it makes any difference. However, I like sneaking up on folks, like a sort of virtual ninja ;)

Paul AJ Lewis. We go back. Don't we, Paul? :D

You shoulda seen the Tony The Pimp blog we had going. Classic. You ever see that movie "Demons"? We stared a blog of what Tony might come on and post some night after battling it out with the undead in a movie theater. One jive azz mothafucka, if I 'memba right.
"'What the Hell Happened to Rosemary': The Bobby Rhodes Shrine" is still there: www.tinythepimp.blogspot.com

He's a cool cat. Has more movies than Christ, I'd imagine.
Christ PMed me the other week and we had an informal chat. He actually has more movies than me, but unless he chimes in on this thread I think it would be wrong for me to tell you exactly how many movies he owns. However, he does have a fantastic celestial home cinema setup!

Mike Brown
01-08-2007, 09:06 AM
Who or what are they hiding from? :p

They're probably naked. For the most part, we really don't want to see that anyway. :D

Alyss N.
01-08-2007, 09:54 AM
Maybe you don't. ;)

Mike Brown
01-08-2007, 10:09 AM
Please refer to your previous thread:
http://www.dvdmaniacs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=26518
:D

Todd J
01-08-2007, 10:18 AM
you two need a room.

Mike Brown
01-08-2007, 10:33 AM
you two need a room.

Hey now! I'm a happily married man. :)

...Oh, okay. I get it. They do.

John G.
01-08-2007, 10:57 AM
To answer the original question, I'd say that many forum members here are overtly ninja-obsessed.

Then again, I should probably have my ass kicked for suggesting that it's possible to be TOO obsessed with covert shadow-hiding pounce-outta-nowhere sneak attack ninjas.

Richard C
01-08-2007, 12:21 PM
you two need a room.
I said the same thing over on the Exploitation board.... :D

By the way Aaron I'm ready for that trade when you are.