PDA

View Full Version : The Chad Haden MANOWAR poll

Horace Cordier
01-05-2007, 11:51 AM
So it looks like I owe our very own King Hipster some MANOWAR. Sadly, the poor man has never experienced the power, glory and might (and oiled chests!) of the one and only metal kings.

As a firm believer that MANOWAR should be both SEEN as well as heard, I have decided to send the man a MANOWAR dvd.

Here is the poll:

"Hell On Earth I" ?
"Hell On Earth II - Blood In Brazil" ?
"Hell On Earth III" ?
"Hell On Earth IV" ?
"The Day The Earth Shook" ?

Which is the best choice for a MANOWAR virgin?

This poll will let the Dvd Maniacs MANOWAR fans decide, and I will then dispatch the dvd to Mr. Haden.

Oh yeah, I know some of you think MANOWAR suck and that is fair enough, but Haden needs to make up his own mind (and he can sell/trade the dvd if he hates it, right?). I am a fair man after all.

Ian Jane
01-05-2007, 12:18 PM
Hell on Earth IV is the one that has all the videos on it, right? That's the one he needs. The video for Gloves of Metal will change his young life.

Eric A
01-05-2007, 12:28 PM
Hell on Earth IV is the one that has all the videos on it, right? That's the one he needs. The video for Gloves of Metal will change his young life.

Ditto that.

Ian Jane
01-05-2007, 12:30 PM
The video for Blow Your Speakers will also surely provide him with many necessary fashion tips.

Matt A
01-05-2007, 12:51 PM
I say you put together a comp featuring nothing but Joey's bass solos cut with him giving pearls of wisdom on what it takes to be a man. A greasy, sweaty, muscular motorcycle ridin' man...in a fur loin cloth.

Chad Haden
01-05-2007, 12:53 PM
The video for Blow Your Speakers will also surely provide him with many necessary fashion tips.

MANOWAR is down with western shirts and chuck taylors?

Matt A
01-05-2007, 12:57 PM
MANOWAR is down with western shirts and chuck taylors?

Those are crackerjack clothes.

Assless chaps, man. That's all I wear now after seeing Ian wearing them.

Ian Jane
01-05-2007, 01:07 PM
Assless chaps, man. That's all I wear now after seeing Ian wearing them.

I only wear jeans and leather (the chaps fall into the leather category). Toy Boy's right. Everything else is crackerjack clothes.

Chad Haden
01-05-2007, 01:14 PM
Pfft we all know I'm a cracker, jack!

Matt A
01-05-2007, 01:17 PM
You're a wimp who doesn't deserve to live.

This is the outfit I have on right now...

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a376/matthewallison/pocketwaistcoat04w.jpg

Jonathan Douglas
01-05-2007, 01:56 PM
The first one has the great live version of "Carry On", and HOE2 has the eminent ballad "Master of the Wind" live.

Matt A
01-05-2007, 02:02 PM
The one where they get the French crowd to sing "Lady Marmalade" is a good one. Is that III?