PDA

View Full Version : Apology

vegasnights
12-22-2002, 04:36 AM
Fuck that! Us collectors can't afford people trying to rip us off. File charges!

Mike P
12-22-2002, 02:20 PM
Now I do have a serious problem. I paid like $18 for shipping, and now im fucked. I dont know what the hell to do. Most of all that stuff was supposed to be X-mas gifts, and now I got nothing. I've only had to deal with one dishonest trader, but now, this is going to lead to the worst x-mas ever. Thanks a bunch. You know my address, and you can relay the shipping, cuz i'll be hell bent, if im payin for you to ship it back.

Andrew Monroe
12-22-2002, 02:28 PM
This guy is just sorry he got caught,I doubt if he`s genuinely sorry for the scam.He was claiming innocence right up until he realized Michael had him by the short ones.I doubt if this is the first time he`s done this.

Jared M
12-24-2002, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by Yngwie
I SWEAR THE GOD , HE'S GONNA HAVE A NICE VISIT FROM ME SOON. WHOMEVER ANSWERS THE FRONT DOOR GETS IT.

WHAM!

bring a video camera for the rest of us! :D

Scott W
12-24-2002, 03:52 PM
I'm not sure how genuine the apology is although its good he did. If all you didnt get him cornered like you did then he probably wouldnt have admitted anyhting. He saw the fuzz around the corner and and decided to do some damage control. I feel bad for everybody who got ripped, here and elsewhere. Nothing worse than a fucking thief!

Nick Schwartz
12-25-2002, 10:31 PM
From what I heard, you lot need to find this louse and go to:

www.naag.com

It's the National Assocation of Attorney Generals for each state. They often go after these guys or know who does. And for crying out loud, don't pay for this asshole to send your packages back to you. Make him rot.

Steve Genier
12-28-2002, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by Yngwie
https://www.usps.com/postalinspectors/fraud/MailFraudComplaint.htm Will if I don't recieve my Akaira Tin anytime soon, I'll be signing that for sure. That is only one step that will be taken.

Garett L
12-30-2002, 01:02 AM
Death to deathlover.

You are the lowest peiceof shit there is..

Jason Burchfield
12-30-2002, 01:04 PM
I don't know what you guys expect from him...and I don't think he knows either. You need to tell him what to do to make it up...if anything CAN be done. Tell him what you want done and he will either do it or he won't...then either report him or don't.

I know you guys are mad and understandably so but there is no reason to drag it all out and certainly no reason to be making physical threats. Going to somebodies house and beating the shit out of them or blowing their head off over a few DVDs seems a bit much...and more than a little illegal.

Mike P
12-31-2002, 12:05 PM
Everybody that has been screwed over by this guy, please report it to the USPS. They said that unless there are a bunch of complaints, that theres not much they can do as far as an investigation.

Jared M
01-01-2003, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by Michael Elliott
I know of 4 people that are currently involved with the police over this guy. His time is coming if people don't receive the packages soon. If you don't get them in another week then press charges.

haha, i'd so hate to be this guy right now, of course i'd never put myself in this situation to begin with.

Mike P
01-02-2003, 02:35 PM
Whoever sent this guy stuff... You are screwed! I send 15 videos and a vcr and through everything, he wants to send me dubs. S.O.B. prob. using my vcr to do it. I had delivery confermation, but the chick at the p.o said unless he reaches his limit in his area for fraud complaints, all they can do is send a letter saying "we're are on to you, but you can slide for now."
BULLSHIT!

Mike P
01-03-2003, 09:38 AM
Do you think if we reported his ass to AOL, that they would cut off his service?

Paul Freitag
01-03-2003, 11:54 AM
You know, I checked into this thread expecting to find some info on a DVD release of the obscure serial killer pic APOLOGY.

Yeesh. I'm glad I didn't know this guy had GHOSTHOUSE or I would've been suckered in too.

Mike P
01-03-2003, 03:28 PM
Don't be a fool. When he ripped me off $300 worth of stuff, he said he was sorry,and i never heard from him again.

Steve Genier
01-08-2003, 10:02 AM
Toby Duffany
122 Clay St.
Pawtucket,r.i. 02860

Just to let you all know, it looks let he has ripped me off as well. But, I have a back-up plan in effect. My cousin who also lives in Pawtucket has been in contact with the local authorities which includes the police and the US postal service in the area. The forms are filled and I'm giving Mr. Duffany till the end of this week to contact me zombi69_2@hotmail.com about the status of our deal or they WILL be filed and acted upon!!

Steve Genier
01-18-2003, 07:19 AM
Well...since there was no response from this goof and believe me I've given him more then enough time to update me on the status of my DVD....I have had my cousin file 2 documents (1) with the local police (2) with US POSTAL SERVICES. Action will be taken so for TOBY DUFFANY'S sake come forward now before it's way too late!!

Steve Genier
03-04-2003, 04:37 AM
Well, if you would have read this whole thread you'd see all that information and more!