PDA

View Full Version : DEATH LOVER update

Michael Elliott
12-22-2002, 02:42 AM
Do not deal with this guy. On Monday morning I will be pressing mail fraud charges on him. Five other people from DVDTalk will also be pressing charges so stay away from this guy.

Michael Elliott
12-22-2002, 03:46 AM
EDITED by myself

Here's the address that this guy is using. It's also in the phone book, which means it's a public address so no laws are being broken by posting this. Please do not remove it. This prick finally replied to my e-mail and admitted to trying to rip me off.

I'm going to go through with the mail fraud charges and I've contacted the other members to do the same. I've got this kids phone number so perhaps a call to the parents would get something done.

There are currently 2 other members of this forum that had trades going with this guy as well. I've sent them the phone number along with the phone numbers of the Pawtucket police and their post office.

DeathLover
12-22-2002, 03:53 AM
Subj: Re: trade
Date: 12/22/2002 12:38:30 AM Pacific Standard Time
To: Dvdmaniacs

Go ahead and call do you think i let my package be delivered when you put a stop on yours?I did the same.Also your the one who stopped your package so go ahead and file mail fraud no fraudulant act accured and in any case you could be accused of one by stopping your package in a middle of a trade.I have the receipt for sending my package and its currently being held so go ahead and call i have proof i sent.I didnt want it to come to this but your throwing meaning less threats around that in the long run will add up to nothing.I was looking forward to trading with you i even threw something extra in with the set but i guess i just wasted extra money on shipping.
Toby

Really this is admitting to ripping you off?Also my name and address is not listed in the phone book as i pay extra to make it private so i would re word what you have stated.

Michael Elliott
12-22-2002, 04:04 AM
Yes, that thread at DVD Talk is just full of people lying that you ripped them off. There are two people here that busted you as well. You said you had delivery confirmation then post it here. Go ahead and prove your innocence.

I told you in that last e-mail that if you would be HONEST then I'd consider not filing the charges. You say you're in pre-law yet you seem rather stupid trying to rip so many people off.

As for your phone number, you should watch who you rip off. You never know what line of work they're in. An address is all you need pal.

You've got till Monday to come clear or your "pre-law" will certainly be needed.

Yngwie
12-22-2002, 09:06 AM
There are currently 2 other members of this forum that had trades going with this guy as well.

You can make that 3 . He got me too it seems!!

Mike P
12-22-2002, 02:27 PM
Yeah. send me his number and his address Mike. I am waiting til Mon.-tues. for mine. He says he mailed it off. If not, i will be on here, and bitching up a storm.

sadistikmuzik
12-23-2002, 08:15 PM
Add me to it also, he ripped me off. Mine is supposed to be here Tuesday

Garett L
12-26-2002, 01:18 AM
I haven't dealt with this dick (thank god).

This guy needs the shit kicked out of him!!
This type of person is why the world sucks!
Dishonest, I bet this guy also steals from his parents and little old ladys.

Who ever lives close to him should drop by and pay him a visit (with a nice steel toe boat in the face)

DeathLover do the world a favour and walk into traffic and kill yourself (you are wasting air that somebody that's honest should breathe).

Steve Genier
12-29-2002, 10:02 AM
Death_Lover, heed these warnings and do right onto the wrong that you have already done...Everything is alot easier when things go right, including your life.