PDA

View Full Version : Lola is one tough cat

Andrew Monroe
09-19-2006, 08:18 PM
I just saw this story on the news. This cat was born with longer back legs than normal, and thus her back legs are pretty much useless. She then naturally learned to walk on her front paws! I saw her doing it on tv. She`s my hero. There are so many people offering to adopt her they`ve started an essay contest to pick a winner. Btw, this is in Denver, so I know there`s at least one Maniac who oughtta be sharpening his pencil.
Lola story (http://www.news10.net/storyfull2.aspx?storyid=19570)

Matt A
09-19-2006, 08:37 PM
Yeah. That cat is wild. I want it. My wife hates it though. Says it makes her sick to look at it.

William R.
09-19-2006, 08:41 PM
That cat is awesome.

It's 100x more adorable than that dog that runs around on it's hind legs.

Damian P
09-19-2006, 08:53 PM
Got to love endurance. My friend's cat got hit by a car a couple of years ago, he lost his entire back leg. That fucker can run and jump like nothing ever happened.

Andrew Monroe
09-19-2006, 09:25 PM
Glad to hear your friend`s cat recovered, Damian. Many years ago my sister started her car and a cat was under the hood. One of its back legs was caught in a belt and had to be amputated, but it too managed to get around just fine eventually. Even though my Amos has a very healthy fear of cars, there`s a lot of outdoor cats around here, so I always make a lot of noise when I get in the car on winter mornings.