PDA

View Full Version : if you like filthy-mouthed comics...

Justin Frank
09-16-2006, 08:35 PM
...it doesn't get much better than this:

http://rapidshare.de/files/33382625/doug_stanhope_-_Acid_Bootleg__full_.mp3

William R.
09-16-2006, 08:48 PM
Stanhope rules.

He's definitely one of my most favorite comics going. I really like how he tells a story, two of my favorites being the Bobbie Barnett one and the Okinowa banana show among others. He's awesome.

Have you checked out the dvd of DEADBEAT HERO?

I'm such a Stanhope mark it's scary and a bit sad. I've got a t-shirt, Justin. A fucking t-shirt. :eek:

Justin Frank
09-16-2006, 09:14 PM
Dude, I love Stanhope. I saw him at the Improv a couple of months ago. He came on stage in his bathrobe, I guess it's his new schtick. He was doing Jaeger shots, and he had a couple of cans of whipped cream which he did whippet-style - it was beautiful. We had a table at the front of the stage, so Doug made fun of my girlfriends tits, and after his set I snagged one of his whippet-cans - he signed it for me later: "WaWaWaWaWaWawa, Doug Stanhope"

I was talking to a dude in line who said "Stanhope is the greatest living comedian." I think he may be right.

Justin Frank
09-16-2006, 09:19 PM
sorry, got a little excited there and forgot - yeah, I 've got Deadbeat Hero, I like it a lot. It's a trip seeing the early footage of him with a mullet :D