PDA

View Full Version : Criswell Predicts!

David Huber
09-15-2006, 08:29 PM
So I scored a nice find at a used book store for 2 bucks- a 1968 hardcover book called 'Criswell Predicts From Now To The Year 2000' by Ed Wood fave Criswell. Weird blue/green patterned cover with 'Criswell' in garish font; back cover says 87% of Criswells predictions have come true! Apparently the destruction of Denver, Colorado will occur sometime before 2000; 75000 people will die in Hawaii in 1976 because of earthquakes and tidal waves; and a great war will be fought in Alaska against the Chinese, Koreans and Russians in the late 1980s! Who new? I checked out Oregon for those Portlanders on the board, and by 1980 there will be a single Federal Govt. Mental Illness Complex in Oregon that will house every single committed mentally ill patient in the United States! So that's what's going on there...

Chad Haden
09-15-2006, 08:31 PM
I checked out Oregon for those Portlanders on the board, and by 1980 there will be a single Federal Govt. Mental Illness Complex in Oregon that will house every single committed mentally ill patient in the United States! So that's what's going on there...

That actually makes sense

Ian Miller
09-15-2006, 10:24 PM
I've got that book also. Good find!