PDA

View Full Version : Bought A New Vehicle Tonight

Bill Pissott
09-11-2006, 09:44 PM
Toyota Rav 4. Red :)

http://us.autos1.yimg.com/img.autos.yahoo.com/ag/toyota_rav4_limitedi44x2_2006_exterior_2_346x270.j pg

Chad Haden
09-11-2006, 09:59 PM
Nice looking car Bill, can't go wrong with Toyota :)

Bill Pissott
09-11-2006, 10:03 PM
Thanks Chad! It's actually a cranberry red color but I couldn't find a pic of one like that :)

Josh S
09-11-2006, 10:04 PM
Awesome. I hate Rav 4s.

Bill Pissott
09-11-2006, 10:08 PM
Do people feel a deep-seeded need to piss on peoples parades or is that just the Maniacs way?

Chad Haden
09-11-2006, 10:14 PM
Stuckey's just a dickhole, he can't help it

mark t
09-11-2006, 10:14 PM
It's just Stuckey's way.

Nice vehicle, Bill. :)

Bill Pissott
09-11-2006, 10:22 PM
Fuck Stuckey. That wise-ass shit doesn't fly with me. If someone doesn't have something nice to see in a thread that means something to somebody, then instead of polluting the thread with their message-board tough guy bullshit, maybe they should just shut the fuck up. How's that for a novel idea???

mark t
09-11-2006, 10:27 PM
Fuck Stuckey. That wise-ass shit doesn't fly with me. If someone doesn't have something nice to see in a thread that means something to somebody, then instead of polluting the thread with their message-board tough guy bullshit, maybe they should just shut the fuck up. How's that for a novel idea???

:eek: Stuckey, you dingus.

Chad Haden
09-11-2006, 10:29 PM
:eek: I'm with Tolchie on this one

Josh S
09-11-2006, 11:24 PM

Go be a father to your daughter instead of spouting off on a messge board like you're something at all important, you grumpy, burnout piece of shit.

William R.
09-11-2006, 11:28 PM
You know what's fucked up. I can't tell if this is really happening or not.

...Bill, I'll let you slide with the extra set of doors that puppy has since you're a family man. pretty please, don't hit me

Fred Adelman
09-11-2006, 11:41 PM
Great wheels, Bill! Take a long ride to burn off the hate. It isn't worth it.

Chad Haden
09-11-2006, 11:41 PM
I drive a Tercel, I've fucked it up a few times but it still runs fine. I know it's gonna give out on me one day cause it's got 108,000 miles on it and I still drive it like I'm trying to qualify at Daytona.

mark t
09-11-2006, 11:45 PM
I got a cavalier, 8 years old, it's leaking gas. I've wanted to get a new car anyway....might get me one with one of them Cee Dee players in it....

Chad Haden
09-11-2006, 11:47 PM
Oh yeah, you gotta have a cd player in this day and age. I've got 3 blown speakers and I'm trying to decide if I should invest in new ones since my car's getting pretty worn out.

mark t
09-11-2006, 11:53 PM
Oh yeah, you gotta have a cd player in this day and age. I've got 3 blown speakers and I'm trying to decide if I should invest in new ones since my car's getting pretty worn out.

I've been putting it off for a few years (getting a sound system) because i was so sure that my car was gonna die on me. I don't think i can make it through one more summer without AC though....it went as soon as it got hot out.

Chad Haden
09-11-2006, 11:55 PM
I don't think i can make it through one more summer without AC though....it went as soon as it got hot out.

Y'know, I never use my AC. I just prefer driving with the windows rolled down no matter what time of year it is.

mark t
09-12-2006, 12:08 AM
Y'know, I never use my AC. I just prefer driving with the windows rolled down no matter what time of year it is.

Yeah, but that' s because you've got a CD player....

Zane C.
09-12-2006, 12:11 AM
Toyota Rav 4. Red :)

http://us.autos1.yimg.com/img.autos.yahoo.com/ag/toyota_rav4_limitedi44x2_2006_exterior_2_346x270.j pg

Congratulations on your new purchase, Bill! These are good vehicles! They are apparently good on gas as well, which in this day and age, with gas prices as they are, is a bonus! My next vehicle will be an SUV, and I'm actually thinking Toyota myself.

You get all the bells and whistles on this thing, Bill? I'm a sucker for all the extras in a vehicle - gotta have the gadgets to make the driving as enjoyable as possible!

Christoffer S
09-12-2006, 08:56 AM
I got a cavalier, 8 years old, it's leaking gas. I've wanted to get a new car anyway....might get me one with one of them Cee Dee players in it....

After years of me harrasing you for that, you still havent gotten a new car? Is it just to spite me :eek:

Nice car Bill. Quite environmentally friendly for a SUV aswell. Not quite as nice as my Mercedes but still :D

It is hard to beat me, I know :D

Christoffer S
09-12-2006, 08:59 AM
Oh and Bill.. just one thing, be sure to take good care of the car with wax etc as red is the easiest color to get affected by to much sunlight.

Lewis G.
09-12-2006, 12:39 PM
Oh and Bill.. just one thing, be sure to take good care of the car with wax etc as red is the easiest color to get affected by to much sunlight.

Listen to the swede Bill, my jetta used to be red, now it is kinda orange-red and I'm trying to sell it but the coloration problem is not helping.

I pictured you in a tie dye shirt driving a Volkswagen bill... :D but this is a really nice little SUV.

Ian Jane
09-12-2006, 12:44 PM
Jesus, I can't believe I'm closing a thread about a car.

ENOUGH ALREADY.