PDA

View Full Version : William R. might be drunk right now

Matt A
09-08-2006, 05:48 PM
Should we intervene?

Don Guarisco
09-08-2006, 05:50 PM
well, that depends - it he sort of drunk or is he 'kInd@R dRonQr'?

Matt A
09-08-2006, 05:52 PM
He's this drunk...

Don't roll your fucking ass at me assmunch...

...or an episode of TALES FROM THE HOOD without that didn't know where to swim once it jumped in the fucking pool.

Matt A
09-08-2006, 05:53 PM
He might just be really pissed at me too. :confused:

Scott Ruhl
09-08-2006, 05:56 PM
I'm gonna be drunk as soon as I split this sweatshop.

Christoffer S
09-08-2006, 06:08 PM
I think it would be far worse if he WASNT drunk

William R.
09-08-2006, 06:40 PM
I'm not drunk. I just woke up (too many pills). So I'm more incoherent as usual.

Deciphering:

Kids in the burbs who read Vault of Horror novels probably ate that shit up though. It was pretty much a full length Tale From the Crypt spoken word novel, or an episode (the movie was episodic dickweed) of TALES FROM THE HOOD without (this word shouldn't be here) that didn't know where to swim once it jumped in the fucking pool.

William R.
09-08-2006, 06:44 PM
'kInd@R dRonQr'?

No real drunk person writes like that. Their internet persona is trying too hard.

Don Guarisco
09-08-2006, 06:49 PM
Well, then you need to have a chat with those people about obeying the rules of proper online drunkenness. Maybe you could even form an Online Drunken Ethics Commission, with Ian Jane as your vice-president, Mark Tolch as the treasurer and Chad Haden as the secretary. Ian Miller would be the chaplain, of course.

William R.
09-08-2006, 06:53 PM
I should. Typing incorrectly is one thing. Like hitting the "o" key instead of the "p", or the "r" for the "t" or miss arranging letters to create the lovabele "teh" or hitting the space bar to early. However I{dm Su Drunfkughsh!1111 is just stupid. You're either trying too hard too seem drunk or funny, or should be nowhere near a computer and instead puking in the bathroom.

Christoffer S
09-08-2006, 06:55 PM
Well, then you need to have a chat with those people about obeying the rules of proper online drunkenness. Maybe you could even form an Online Drunken Ethics Commission, with Ian Jane as your vice-president, Mark Tolch as the treasurer and Chad Haden as the secretary. Ian Miller would be the chaplain, of course.

You offend me!

Don Guarisco
09-08-2006, 06:59 PM
You offend me!

Okay, pipe down - you can run the European branch of the Commission. Be sure to enlist Jonny Redman and Wostry Ferenc.

Christoffer S
09-08-2006, 07:01 PM
good thinking! If we recruit someone down under we can have drunken coverage 24/7 with all the timezones and shit!

Don Guarisco
09-08-2006, 07:03 PM
good thinking! If we recruit someone down under we can have drunken coverage 24/7 with all the timezones and shit!

That's what Aaron G was born to do. Everybody knows that guy is hitting the joy juice.

Matt A
09-08-2006, 07:07 PM
(the movie was episodic dickweed)

Hmm. You must be sober to have used "dickweed". I apologize.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a376/matthewallison/03.jpg

Chad Haden
09-08-2006, 07:37 PM

Yeah, we can get drunk at the meetings!

Matt A
09-08-2006, 07:41 PM
And then post your notes.

"Ahd tneh Tolch sead we should drinx Bombayu an Ii said thet wesjolp havw Tankeray. Fucl thyat sjhit,"

Troy Howarth
09-08-2006, 07:46 PM
It's weird - when I get drunk and post, I just tend to get more surly than usual, but my spelling remains OK.

I have to say, I *detest* these internet-isms, like "pr0n" and the like... it's just distracting. Good thing I'm not drunk - I might have been less polite. :D

Matt A
09-08-2006, 07:49 PM
I was only ever drunk on here once and I was very careful when I posted, both with my spelling and my couth. Plus, when I say "drunk" I mean I had had a shot and 3 beers. Not too crazy.

I'm afraid what I'd do if I got on here totally hammered.

Troy Howarth
09-08-2006, 07:51 PM
When I get totally hammered, the last thing on my mind is posting on a message board... I have, however, been known to post after a few beers or a couple of mixed drinks. Loosens me up, it does... heaven help us.

Chad Haden
09-08-2006, 07:53 PM
And then post your notes.

"Ahd tneh Tolch sead we should drinx Tankeray an Ii said thet wesjolp havw Bombayu. Fucl thyat sjhit,"

Actually, I prefer the Tanqueray.

Matt A
09-08-2006, 08:08 PM
I fixed it. Now it is fixed.

William R.
09-09-2006, 04:09 AM
When I get totally hammered, the last thing on my mind is posting on a message board... I have, however, been known to post after a few beers or a couple of mixed drinks. Loosens me up, it does... heaven help us.

What's strange is, the more sloshed I get, the more of a spelling nazi I become. I proofreed a bunch of times. It's ridiculous.

Zane C.
09-09-2006, 04:17 AM
I just got home from the bar, actually. Sometimes the spelling is good, sometimes the spelling is bad. Usually I spell a few things wrong, but tonight I'm spelling things right. Go figure. I guess I'm trying hard to spell correctly. And truly, every time I've posted on here after having many drinks, it's been legit. I've never faked a drunken post! :D

Horace Cordier
09-09-2006, 03:52 PM
I can never tell when William is drunk. That damn spellcheck he uses renders it impossible.

William R.
09-09-2006, 05:12 PM
I can never tell when William is drunk. That damn spellcheck he uses renders it impossible.

It's called proof-reading. I like to stay somewhat legible. Typing like a buffoon in some kind of retard code may be funny at first, but it's totally unnecessary. Free passes are allowed to those who are completely shitfaced since instead of passing out or playing Tetris Attack they choose to operate a keyboard and let the world know how pissed they are