PDA

View Full Version : NHL Center Ice Is On Baby!!!

Bill Pissott
09-07-2006, 09:31 AM
Just got my annual letter from Directv informing me that my annual subscription to the NHL Center Ice package has been automatically renewed for this season at a nice reduced rate! :)

I can't wait! The fun starts on October 4th and I say bring it on! In the entertainment world, it's the only thing that music takes a backseat to. Drop the puck!

Lewis G.
09-07-2006, 11:47 AM
You lucky bastard! I would like to get the package , the money is not a problem, but I think it would not be good for my health and social life. My girlfriend absolutely hates hockey and we only got one tv set for now so she would go nuts with nhl center ice. damn, I only watch the two or three games
a week I get on cable and she thinks I'm crazy. She calls me a hockey geek, she doesn't even know what a real hockey geek is. Plus, I decided to stop drinking on week nights last month and to get in shape(I was borderline alcoholic), more hockey would mean more beer temptation so...

Ok, enough of my boring life stories....DROP THE DAMN PUCK ALREADY!!!

Bill Pissott
09-07-2006, 11:57 AM
I've had the package for about 7 years now, pretty much since we moved into our current house and purchased Directv. We have multiple sets, so it's not a problem. 40+ fucking games a week not counting the local hockey coverage we get in the NY Metro area. It's a hockey nuts wet dream! I cannot wait.

Josh S
09-07-2006, 12:31 PM
I was going to get this but TimeWarner isn't carrying NFL Network, which means I'll miss like eight nationally televised games. So fuck them. No extra money from me.