PDA

View Full Version : Il Chad or any Brit Music fan: The Horrors?

William R.
09-06-2006, 05:26 PM
Okay. What in the fuck?

http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/1315/84nmecoverthehorrorsl120806gb7.jpg

Seriously.

Alex D
09-06-2006, 05:39 PM
Chris Cunningham directed the 'Sheena is a Parasite' video. The song isn't bad, there a lot worse out there at the moment

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2sKjREoF_K4"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2sKjREoF_K4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Chad Haden
09-06-2006, 06:10 PM
Don't look at me dude, I hate the fucking NME.

William R.
09-06-2006, 06:13 PM
I've never heard them. The cover of NME just stood out to me.

I boycott youtube so I'll download the video later when I get home. It'd be interesting not only to hear these guys, but Cunningham's involvement should make it worth it alone.

Chad Haden
09-06-2006, 06:19 PM
That video Alex posted wasn't too bad, I might see what I can find

AntoƱio Maldonado
09-07-2006, 10:43 AM
They only have a 7" that's sold out, but maybe the full length LP will be good. I enjoyed the video. Wasn't the girl in the video the Samantha Morton from "Jesus' Son" and "Morvern Callar?"

Frank Estrada
09-08-2006, 01:56 AM
I didn't hate it.

Why do you boycot Youtube?

William R.
09-08-2006, 02:03 AM
Why do you boycot Youtube?

It annoys the piss of me firstly. Every thread it's like "Check out this video". I thin it needs its own forum or sticky thread in OT, but that's a smallissiue. I usually just ignore those threads so no biggy.

Thing is, I'm constanty downloading gigs of shit off Usenet at 5-900kb a minute not to mention torrents and all kidn fo fucking shit so Tube never really works well. it's like old shool real player all chopper and low res bullshit. So, unless I download the video and view it in an FLA viewer I just don't even bother wih it. It just annoys, me. Especialy the "Hey check this crazy shit out" and it's a stupid youtube video that's been elsweher on the net for months.

Just don't lke it.

Fred Adelman
09-08-2006, 02:36 AM
It annoys the piss of me firstly. Every thread it's like "Check out this video". I thin it needs its own forum or sticky thread in OT, but that's a smallissiue. I usually just ignore those threads so no biggy.

Thing is, I'm constanty downloading gigs of shit off Usenet at 5-900kb a minute not to mention torrents and all kidn fo fucking shit so Tube never really works well. it's like old shool real player all chopper and low res bullshit. So, unless I download the video and view it in an FLA viewer I just don't even bother wih it. It just annoys, me. Especialy the "Hey check this crazy shit out" and it's a stupid youtube video that's been elsweher on the net for months.

Just don't lke it.

Don't hold back. Tell us how you really feel. :D

I heard a couple of weeks ago on the Charlie Rose Show that the YouTube creators want to have every music video ever made to be available on their site. That would be one huge undertaking and, quite frankly, an impossible achievement.